- Natural. Cork is the outer layer of Cork Oak tree (Quercus Suber) which grows in Portugal.
- Sustainable. We get the cork by harvesting Cork trees every 9 years.
- Durable. The structure of cork cell is honey comb what provides the elasticity and durability.
- Water repellent. The cork cell contains natural wax (suberine) which does not let it to absorb water.
- Super lightweight. The weight of 1 square centimeter is only 0,16 grams.
- Resistant to high temperatures. That is why you feel so good wearing cork hats during warm sunny days.
- Hypoallergenic. Cork does not absorb dust. This fact makes our cork products so skin friendly.
- Versatile & unique. In Portugal, we make many different cork products from like cork bags, cork shoes, cork hats, cork wallets, cork bracelets, cork table wear. And evey cork product is unique, because we make them in limited quantities.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!